Contract Recruitment Services
At Granite we have a dedicated team focusing on flexible resource solutions. Our contract workforce is managed by job- type portfolios and we have specialists in different vertical markets. This ensures we have first-class knowledge of the markets in which we operate, and ensures we provide the right people for our clients.
Key areas in which we provide contract resources are:
- Technology portfolio – encompassing both software and application development and infrastructure domains.
- Business project services – PMO, BA, PM (project to director level).
- Change management and organisational design and transformation.
- Business process and architecture.
- Networking, security and telecommunications.
- Interim leadership – middle management to executive C-level positions.
- Testing – from SIT/UAT to test director.
In addition to technical or functional competencies, all consultants that Granite provide will be assessed to culturally fit a clients’ organisation. We also ensure that Intellectual Property is fully transitioned during the course of the assignment and our mid-project reviews and project closure meetings ensure that this happens.
We are also a trusted provider of contract opportunities for our associate consultants. All of our contractors undergo a thorough selection process and the majority of them work for us on a repeat basis. We provide exceptional on-site support, networking sessions and alumni forums, as well as ongoing learning and development. At Granite we understand that contracting can sometimes be a lonely profession, our support mechanisms mitigate this and our results speak for themselves.
If you would like additional information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org