Granite’s ongoing success is a direct result of the individuals within the business. We passionately believe and adhere to our core values of trust, respect and integrity and are always looking for individuals who care about having a positive influence in the work place. Individuals who succeed with Granite are those who strive for continuous improvement and do not accept second best. Granite is a market leader and we continuously have opportunities for IT staff who:
- Use the building of trust as the basis for all relationships; both internally and externally.
- Respect themselves and their work colleagues and strive to gain the respect of others in the marketplace by being the best at what they do.
- Have a high degree of integrity that is never compromised – our reputation is paramount and is the foundation of our success.
We offer the following best in industry career structures:
- Roles defined around an individual’s key strengths – we never compartmentalise and we do not micromanage.
- Best-in-industry remuneration packages – achievable as we are a private-entrepreneurial organisation.
- Exceptional working environment.
- 30 days leave per year (as opposed to 20 day industry standard).
- Flexible hours with a 2 hour lunch break – we endorse a work-life balance.
- Corporate health club membership.
- Fully-expensed iPhone.
If you are interested in working with Granite and would like a confidential discussion, please contact David Webley on +61 3 90940900 or email@example.com